Thank you for your interest in iClick Studio Photography. Please read the Terms and Conditions and fill out the form below.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that the booking will be cancelled automatically if the initial $1000 deposit is not paid within 24 Hours after confirmation. Production dates are only secured with a paid deposit.
Terms And Conditions:
1. A Production is only confirmed/reserved once the completed booking form has been returned/agreed and deposit of $1000 paid to iClick Studio Photography.
2. All wedding packages ( photography ) will include (if not otherwise discussed and noted):
o Up to 10 Hours Consecutive coverage
o 30 Mega Pixel Full Frame High Resolution DSLR Camera
o Professional Flash
o Limited or Unlimited Pictures ( as Per chosen Package )
o Skin Enhancement/ Effect and Photo Editing/Correction
o All Edited Photos are on 8 GB USB Drive ( $15 ) or 16 GB USB Drive ( $25 )
o NO HIDDEN FEES
3. Engagement Photos are a 1 hour long session and produce 20-30 finalized photos ready for print! Additional time charged at $199/hour, including post editing time. (cannot be combined with any other offer ) .
4. Small changes to the final photo edits can be made. The first 2 hours are free but after that are subject to $5 per Photo of editing time and must be requested within 7 days of the photo image delivery ( Printing and packaging fees may apply ). Please be advised that we delete RAW files 7 days after project delivery to make room for the next edits in Que. We strongly advise purchasing the RAW "add on" for future proofing your project and storing the unedited assets safely.
5. In the event that Photos in the possession of the client are lost or stolen, and iClick Studio Photography has not yet deleted them, data recovery charges of $299 will apply. (Prices may vary)
6. It is your responsibility to obtain all permissions and licenses that may be necessary for any location or venue to be used for the event videography and/or photography. Please ensure there is a desigated media area/table for equipment and file management. Plate service is expected for the crew, otherwise a paid hour time deduction will be applied on top of the total price for refueling our bodies outside of working space .
7. The final fee covers all shooting time until the end time agreed. Any additional time purchased at the wedding will be charged at most current rate. It is recommended to book hours early to ensure any extra costs are equivalent to the time of booking. Any PARKING (if any) and/or TRAVEL FEES outside of the *GTA accumulated on the prodution day(s) will apply to your final balance.
8. No responsibility is accepted for restrictions placed on us by wedding officials (including, but not limited to positions of cameras). Please ensure they are aware of the photography.
9. We reserve the right to show limited photos on our website/social media but will not show more than this or allow use of or sell images to any third parties.
10. In the unlikely event of complete equipment failure or uncontrollable circumstances after the production shoot, iClick Studio Photography can only refund PARTIAL charges and will NOT be liable for any further damages.
11. In the unlikely event of complete equipment failure or any other circumstances beyond our control, which prevent us from shooting your project, iClick Studio Photography will offer a full refund of your deposit but will NOT be liable for any further damages.
12. Your finished photos will be ready 6-12 weeks after the event, depending on the business demand and workflow. Express post production services for a faster project turn around time is available as an "add on" when booking otherwise projects will be edited in linear order based on clientale. It is your responsibility to pick up final packages upon completion. Delivery by mail is available if preferred. (Canada Post fees will apply to final balance based on delivery location/package size). Digital copies are also available via Dropbox ( small fee may apply )
13. Failure to pay any remaining fees after iClick Studio Photography informs the client of a finished project will subdue to additional media storage fees added to the contract. Projects put into que due to unpaid balances or a lack of response from the client will be charged an additional $25 per week of harddrive storage time after 2 weeks of non responsiveness. Please understand that statndard projects are over 150GB in size and require plenty of data management by our admin and servers.
14. Deposit of $1000 per reserved date must be paid with this booking only by cash or e-mail transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional %4 will apply if Paid by Credit Card. ( Rates are subject to change based on third parties ) .
15. %50 of remaining balance must be paid before principle production.
16. Remaining costs must be paid upon the release of any photo product from post production.
17. We do NOT accept personal cheques.
18. Any project booking dates or changes to an existing contract can only be changed if they are available and are subject to an additional $499 rescheduling fee for lost business and expenses. Once booked, the booking deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and must be used towards a production of equal value to the original booking.
19. FREE Destination events include all production fees offered at no cost. Photo Editing, Travel and accomodation is NOT included.
* Any city east of Scarborough will not be considered as GTA ( example Pickering , Ajax, Oshawa ) and will be charged a travel fee.
Please note :
iCLick Studio Photography will contact you after your booking is completed and confirmed at the number/email specified in this application!